Author: Westtoer POIs

BE | | Public | DutchFrenchGerman

Copyright: All rights reserved

These amateur experts - the name means the 'Sturdy Brewers' - were voted as 'the best brewers in the world' by an American internet poll in which no fewer than 6,000 other brewers took part. Their most well-known brews are legendary Black Albert ( a dark stout), Pannepot and Struise Witte/Rosse. De Struise Brouwers is a relatively small-scale operation and 90% of their production is exported, mainly to America ans Scandinavia. Happily, the remaining 10% is available for domestic consumption.

Copyright: All rights reserved

Address

Kasteelstraat 50, 8640 Oostvleteren, Belgium

More about this place of interest

Comments

Routes nearby

Related channels

© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com