The Cathedral of the Holy Trinity (French: Cathédrale Holy Trinity) is the cathedral of the Diocese of Quebec, and home to two parishes: the Parish of Quebec and la Paroisse de Tous les Saints. The Diocese of Quebec was founded in 1793 and its first bishop, Dr. Jacob Mountain, gave his early attention to the erection of a cathedral. The completed building was consecrated on August 28, 1804. It was the first Anglican cathedral to be built outside of the British Isles.
Copyright: CC 3.0