Laurier House is a National Historic Site of Canada in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, located at 335 Laurier Avenue East (in the Sandy Hill district). It was formerly the residence of two Canadian Prime Ministers, Sir Wilfrid Laurier (for whom the house is named) and William Lyon Mackenzie King. The house was built in 1878, but had significant later alterations. Laurier House exhibits elements of the Italianate manner as well as traces of Second Empire style.
Copyright: CC 3.0