The Church of The Messiah is an Anglican church in Toronto, Canada. The church is located at the corner of Avenue Road and Dupont Street. It was founded by members of the Church of the Redeemer further south on Avenue Road on March 24, 1891. The building was designed by Gordon & Helliwell along with a Rectory next door (which has not been owned by the Church for many years).
Copyright: CC 3.0