Alexander Street Baptist Church was a Baptist church in Toronto, Canada located on the south side of Alexander Street between Yonge and Church streets. The congregation was founded in 1866 and the church building, designed by Henry Langley, was completed the following year. When the congregation relocated in 1888, it was sold to the Anglican Church and eventually demolished in the mid-1950s.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com