Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry

Race circuit

FR |

Public | Dutch

Autodrome de Montlhéry was established on 4 October 1924. The first race (the 1925 French Grand Prix) was held on 26 July 1925 and organised by The Automobile Club de France Grand Prix. Fatal accidents at Autodrome de Montlhéry include Benoît Nicolas Musy (1956), and the one in which Peter Lindner, Franco Patria and three flag marshalls died in 1964. The last certification for racing was gained in 2001.

Address

France

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com