The Centre of New Industries and Technologies , located in Puteaux, France, is one of the first buildings built in La Défense in Paris, France. It functions as convention centre, though it also houses shops and offices such as Fnac , ESSEC Business School campus for executive education, as well as a Hilton hotel.
The initial of the building took place between 1956 and 1958 with the first concrete poured on May 8. Its architects were Robert Edouard Camelot, Jean de Mailly, Bernard Zehrfuss accompanied by the engineer Jean Prouvé for the exterior. The structural engineer for the concrete shell was Nicolas Esquillan.
Copyright: CC 3.0