Glenbuchat Castle is an historic Z plan Scottish castle built in 1590 for John Gordon of Cairnbarrow to mark his wedding. It is located above the River Don, near Kildrummy, Aberdeenshire. The building is roofless, but otherwise in fairly good repair.
The family sold the castle in 1738, and it remained in private hands until Colonel James Barclay Milne, whose grandfather James W. Barclay bought the castle in 1901, placed it in state care in 1946. A local club purchased the surrounding parkland in 1948 and gifted it to the state to ensure that the castle's surroundings would remain intact. Both the castle and the surrounding land are now managed by Historic Scotland.