The Church of St Martin in Canterbury, England, situated slightly beyond the city centre, is the first church founded in England, the oldest parish church in continuous use, and the oldest church in the entire English-speaking world. As such, it is recognized along with Canterbury Cathedral and St Augustine's Abbey as part of a World Heritage Site. Since 1668 the church has been part of the benefice of St Martin & St Paul Canterbury. Both St Martin's and nearby St Paul's churches are used for weekly services. The current Rector of the Parish is the Rev'd Canon Noelle Hall.
Copyright: CC 3.0