Elmdon Park is a park and Local Nature Reserve in Britain. It is located in Elmdon, Solihull. It was established in 1944 when the house and grounds of the derelict Elmdon Hall were bought up by the then Solihull Urban District Council. The house was used by the Home Guard during the war years, but the building subsequently became derelict, suffering from a rotten staircase and roof, and was subsequently demolished in 1956.
Copyright: CC 3.0