The Church of Sacred Heart (Italian:Chiesa del Sacro Cuore) is a church in the Italian city of Monza, in the neighborough of Triante, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The church was built in neoclassical style. It is the only church in the district Triante. The building lies on Via Vittorio Veneto, one of the main roads in the district. In the 1930s it grew strong and suburb of Monza was a need for a large church for the local population, who until then to the small church in the nearby district of San Biago went. With help from the parish of San Biagio was a piece of land purchased on which the new church could be built. Church of Sacred Heart was consecrated in 1935. The parish of the church also manages the Orarorium Don Bosco, a chapel located on the Via Duca D'Aosta, behind the church.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Monza e Brianza