Sant'Omobono

POI

IT |

Public | GermanItalian

Source: MatthiasKabel

Copyright: CC 3.0

It was built in the 15th century and called San Salvatore in Portico. When the church was given to the "Università dei Sarti" (the association of tailors) in 1575, the church was dedicated to their patron saint, Saint Homobonus.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Roma
Italy

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com