San Venerio Lighthouse (Italian: Faro di San Venerio) is a lighthouse on the island of Tino, in the comune of Porto Venere in the Province of La Spezia, Liguria, Italy. Its construction began in 1839, and completed in 1840. It illuminates and guides the sailors in that part of Ligurian Sea.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
La Spezia, Italy
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com