Acquaviva Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Acquaviva delle Fonti, Concattedrale di Sant'Eustachio) is the principal church of Acquaviva delle Fonti in Apulia, Italy. The dedication is to Saint Eustace. It is now a co-cathedral of the Diocese of Altamura-Gravina-Acquaviva delle Fonti. Previously it was the palatine church of Acquaviva delle Fonti, which became part of the territorial prelature of Altamura e Acquaviva delle Fonti formed by Pius IX in 1848, when he added Acquaviva to the existing territorial prelature of Altamura.
Copyright: CC 3.0