The Great Church or St. Lebuinus Church is the main church building of the Dutch city of Deventer, Netherlands.Originally consecrated to the English missionary Lebuinus, it was one of the most distinguished churches of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Utrecht. This church was the Cathedral of the Diocese of Deventer , after the Papal bull Super Universas between 1559 and 1591. In 1580 it was taken over by the Calvinists, who completely eliminated the interior decoration and renamed it the Great Church .
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Deventer, Overijssel, Netherlands
More about this place of interest
<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=en&params.poi.id=1638145" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>