The name of this estate probably comes from two farmyards: the large Alerdinck and the Klein Alerdinck. The house was recognized as a havezate in 1647. In 1654 the house was declared knightly. In the first half of the 19th century it was rebuilt for the first time. It was always in the possession of Dedem's family.
In the 60s it was used for congresses and other meetings. On the other side of this beautiful castle, a new center was built in the 60s for holding all kinds of meetings in the field of church formation work. Now this building is used by De Voorde, an institution for Meaning and Meditation. In the 18th century, a so-called seawall was built on the north side of the den Alerdinck estate to occasionally stop the high water of the IJssel. This Zeedijk is still there towards the village of Laag Zuthem.
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=4143582&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com