The mill was built in 1850 as a grain and hulling mill, with only a few remnants of the hulling work remaining. The mill has been owned by the municipality since 1956, initially by the municipality of Oude Pekela, and since the municipal reorganization of 1990 by the municipality of Pekela. The mill has been restored several times and is regularly operational on a voluntary basis thanks to some volunteer millers, including an instructor from the Guild of Volunteer Millers and her students. The mill once had self-regulation on a blade, but the 21-meter long blades are now equipped with the Old Dutch sail system with sails again.
Bron: Wikipedia.org
Auteursrechten: Creative Commons 3.0
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Groningen, Nederland
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=1375361&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com