Koning Willem II College is a school in Tilburg in the Netherlands. It was established in 1866 and is named after King Willem II. The school was founded in the former royal palace in Tilburg, the present City Hall, of which the construction was commissioned by King William II himself. In 1934 the school moved from the former palace to the new location a new and much bigger building at the Ringbaan Oost in Tilburg. In 1971 the school moved to its present location on the Tatraweg.
Copyright: CC 3.0