Public Bath House No. 4 was a historic public bath located at Yonkers, Westchester County, New York. It was built in 1925 and was a two story, six bay wide pastel stucco building in a Second Renaissance Revival / Mission style. It features a central pavilion flanked by slightly recessed bays containing modified Palladian windows. The interior was in four sections: reception area, custodian's apartment, baths, and a swimming pool. It was maintained by the Laporta family, specifically Gabrielle Laporta of Colts Neck, NJ. The reception and shower areas were modernized in 1961.
Copyright: CC 3.0