David Harvard House, also known as the Former Quarters of Lee and Bradford, is a historic home located in Tredyffrin Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The original house was built about 1766, and is a 2 1/2-story, stuccoed stone structure. It has a rear wing. During the American Revolution the house served as headquarters for General Charles Lee and Col. William Bradford in late-1777 and early-1778, during the encampment at Valley Forge.
Copyright: CC 3.0