Charles Y. Audenried Junior High School was a historic school building located in the Grays Ferry neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by Irwin T. Catharine and built in 1930-1931. It was a three-story, 15 bay, brick building on a raised basement in the Colonial Revival-style. It featured two projecting entrances with stone surrounds, a central entrance with four Doric order columns, projecting brick pilasters, and a brick parapet. The listed building has been demolished and replaced with the modern Charles Y. Audenried High School.
Copyright: CC 3.0