Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Allegheny
Number of texts: 1
University Place Office Building was a 6-story building constructed in 1924 and had been a contributing property to the Schenley Farms National Historic District on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Once located at 121 University Place (originally Natalie Avenue), the building was originally the Schenley Office Physicians Building designed by architect Edward B. Lee and associate architect J. B. Blair for the Physicians Land Company. Long housing offices of physicians associated with the university’s medical school and medical center, the building was acquired by the University in June 1983 for $1.25 million and then housed a variety of University offices including the University Center for Social and Urban Research, until its demolition in 2011.