The Mylan School of Pharmacy is one of the ten degree-granting divisions that comprise Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The school's first pharmacy class matriculated in September 1925 under the leadership of the founding dean, Dr. Hugh C. Muldoon, and graduated in 1928. In May 2000, the Mylan School of Pharmacy graduated its first entry-level Doctor of Pharmacy class.
The School of Pharmacy is housed in Duquesne University's Mellon Hall of Science, with new administrative, faculty, and student services offices located in the adjacent Bayer Learning Center.
Copyright: CC 3.0