Chapin School

School

Public

Source: Jim.henderson

Copyright: CC 3.0

Founded by Maria Bowen Chapin, the Chapin School originally opened in 1901, at 12 West 47th Street as "Miss Chapin's School for Girls and Kindergarten for Boys and Girls" with an enrollment of 78 students and seven teachers. Following a move to East 58th Street in 1905 and a later move to East 57th Street in 1910, the school relocated, in 1928, from Midtown Manhattan to its present location on Manhattan's Upper East Side at 100 East End Avenue at East 84th Street.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

New York

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com