The mill of Ostiches
Built on an artificial mound with a circular brick retaining wall, the Ostiches mill dates from 1789.
It was bought by the town of Ath in 1998 and underwent a programme of restoration the aim of which was to give it back its original appearance, restore all its internal workings to provide educational value and make it part of a regional mills trail.
Now fully restored and painted white, as its traditional name of “white mill” demanded, it was inaugurated in 2000.
Listed building (20-04-1982)
Copyright: All rights reserved
route de flobecq