The Hôtel Hayme de Bomal was built around 1775 in limestone in the classical style. There are five openings on the ground floor of the imposing façade, and the five bays on the two floors above are framed by pilasters.
Its interior décor owes much of its character to its woodwork, painted in Louis XVI style. The building was the prefectoral office for the Ourte département.
Until recently it housed a military museum, and was then renovated prior to being incorporated into the “Grand Curtius” museum project in Liège.
Copyright: All rights reserved
quai de Maestricht 8