This building, with a well developed plan and with spacious proportions, counts among the most interesting Gothic churches of Hainaut. It dates back to the 14th century and includes an imposing tower.
In the interior, some interesting works will be noted, particularly a Gothic lectern in the shape of an eagle (1403), a pieta of Christ in white stone (1500), a hanging Calvary, baptismal fonts.
Reviving the medieval tradition, theatrical presentations take place in the forecourt of the church.
Copyright: All rights reserved