Places of Interest nearby
Number of texts: 1
Probably dating back to the 14th century, the building that still occupies the heart of a little cemetery is made up simply of a tower to the front, no doubt erected in the 16th century, a three-bay nave and a chancel and apse with three sides. These latter two elements probably date back to the beginning of the 18th century. Built entirely from limestone rubble and topped by an octagonal spire, the tower stands out from the rest of the building, which is built in brick and limestone. The nave is lit on either side by high windows between which are the side chapels. These are lower and probably linked to a phase of building in the 17th century. Built in similar fashion, the chancel is also lit by these same windows. A recent sacristy completes the church.
The majority of the interior decoration and furnishings date from the first half of the 18th century and are enhanced by interesting tombstones ranging from the 14th to the 18th centuries.
Building listed on 1st August 1933