Places of Interest nearby
Location address: België, 8000, Brugge, Kruisvest, 43
Number of texts: 1
Both the Sint-Janshuis Mill and the Koelewei Mill (together the Bruggemuseum-Molens) are part of the municipal heritage. Both still function as active grain mills. The Sint-Janshuis mill (1770) still stands on its original site. The Koelewei Mill (1765) was transplanted to a new location near the “Dampoort” (Dam Gate) in 1996.
Linked themes: Cultural heritage