Bron: Blauwkruikje
On the left of the channel the Stella Artois tower (AB Inbev), in the middle of the photo the social high-rise of Sint-Maartensdal.
The priory of Sint-Maarten was founded by Willem van Sichem in 1408, later briefly used by the university as a pedagogical institution. In 1477, the community joined the Regular Canons. The domain included a monastery, cloister, and Gothic church. The priory was dissolved in 1784 and subsequently used as a barracks and military hospital. In 1803, the church and part of the monastery complex were demolished. What remained became a cavalry barracks, which was in turn demolished in 1960 to make way for social high-rise buildings.
source: Facebook - Leuven Weleer
| | Publiek | Deens • Duits • Frans • Italiaans • Nederlands • Spaans
Adres: Wilsele
Statistieken
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste activiteiten of verfijn je zoekopdracht.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire routes in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Blauwkruikje
Selecteer hieronder één van de populairste categorieën of laat je inspireren door onze selecties.
Ontdek de mooiste en meest populaire bezienswaardigheden in de buurt, zorgvuldig gebundeld in passende selecties.
Bron: Blauwkruikje
Met RouteYou kan je eenvoudig zelf aangepaste kaarten maken. Stippel je route uit, voeg waypoints of knooppunten toe, plan bezienswaardigheden en eet- en drinkgelegenheden in en deel alles met je familie en vrienden.
Routeplanner

<iframe src="https://plugin.routeyou.com/poiviewer/free/?language=nl&params.poi.id=2338318&params.language=en" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2006-2026 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com