Places of Interest nearby
Location address: België, 9870, Zulte, Linkeroever, 37
Number of texts: 1
The castle was built in 1748. The castle was connected to the centre of Zulte via the Limnanderdreef. This dreef (avenue) was cut off in 1972 by the construction of the Leie canal. This means that Te Lake castle is now cut off from the rest of the village. The classical building stood empty for many years, and became very run down until it was restored in 1990. It can now be hired for parties.
Linked themes: Cultural heritage