The Banque cantonale de Genève was originally founded in 1861. The BCGE was formed in its current form in 1994 through the merger of CEG Genève and Banque hypothécaire du Canton de Genève. BCGE offers services with emphasis on small and medium-sized companies. The bank also offers the traditional Swiss range of portfolio management services for private and institutional clients.
Copyright: CC 3.0