Campen Lighthouse is an active lighthouse in the village Campen, by the Ems estuary, northwest of Emden, in the East Frisia region, state of Lower Saxony, Germany. At a height of 213 feet it is the fourteenth tallest "traditional lighthouse" in the world and the tallest in Germany.
The structure consists of a free-standing lattice tower with the stair shaft inside. The lighthouse was built in 1889 and went in service on October 1, 1891.
Copyright: CC 3.0