The Städtisches Stadion an der Grünwalder Straße (also known as the Grünwalder Stadion and the Sechzger Stadion) is a multi-purpose stadium in Munich, Germany. It was built in 1911 and was the home ground for TSV 1860 München until 1995. Local rival FC Bayern Munich also played in the stadium from 1926 until 1972, when they moved to the new Olympiastadion. Nowadays it is the home ground of the second team and the U-19-teams of 1860 and Bayern. The largest crowd was 58,560 in 1948 at a game between TSV 1860 München and 1. FC Nuremberg.
Copyright: CC 3.0