Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Dresden
Number of texts: 1
The Kaiserpalast was a five-storey neo-Baroque building in Dresden, which stood on the north side of the Pirnaischer Platz between Moritzring and Amalienstraße. It was built between 1895 and 1897 as the Geschäftshaus Ilgen by the architects Schilling und Graebner for the businessman Hermann Ilgen.
Linked themes: Architecture