The House of the Seven Lazy Brothers (German: Haus der Sieben Faulen) is a historic building in Bremen, Germany, completed in 1927. With a name based on a local legend, the building located in Böttcherstraße in the old town was built by the prosperous coffee merchant Ludwig Roselius to a design by Bremen architects Eduard Scotland and Alfred Runge. The first version of the house was home to the advertising department of Roselius's coffee company and the Deutscher Werkbund association of craftsmen. When it was rebuilt in 1954 the new design was based on a traditional local story.
Copyright: CC 3.0