The Cathedral Bridge (German: Dombrücke) was a railway and street bridge crossing the river Rhine in the German city of Cologne. It was owned by the Cologne-Minden Railway Company and named after the Cologne Cathedral, which is located on the same longitudinal axis. It was built in combination with the original Köln Hauptbahnhof and a new ground-level railway track through the north Altstadt of the Cologne Innenstadt. It was replaced by the Hohenzollern Bridge in 1911.
Copyright: CC 3.0