Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Berlin
Number of texts: 1
The Lawn Tennis Turnier Club Rot-Weiß (red-white) is a tennis club located in the Grunewald district of Berlin, Germany. The club was founded in 1897, and has been the venue of the German Open WTA Tour tournament since 1979. The club has 16 clay courts. A 7,000-seat stadium court was built in 1996, and was named Steffi Graf Stadion in September 2004. The club is located on Gottfried von Cramm Street, named after the German tennis legend and the man primarily responsible for reviving the Rot-Weiß club after world war II, Baron Gottfried von Cramm.