Südstern

Church

DE |

Public | DutchFrenchGermanItalian

Source: Muns

Copyright: CC 3.0

Opened as "Hasenheide" in 1924 (built by Alfred Grenander), the name changed to "Kaiser-Friedrich-Platz" in 1933 and to "Gardepionierplatz" in 1939. In 1947 the station got the name Südstern. In 1958 the platform was elongated. The next station is Hermannplatz (change here for U8).

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Berlin
Germany

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com