The Pfalzbau is a convention center located in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The building is used primarily for theatre, concerts, congresses and fairs. The auditorium has a seating capacity of 1,171.
The original building opened in 1928, but destroyed in a bombing raid in 1944. Subsequently, a former concert hall was used for theatrical performances until a new building was inaugurated in 1968, which stands today.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Ludwigshafen am Rhein