The Odenheim Abbey also known as Wigoldsberg, Ritterstiftskirche Odenheim, Odenheim and Bruchsal Abbey, was an imperial priory of the Holy Roman Empire and a Benadictine convent. The convent was founded in 1122 as a Benedictine monastery in Odenheim.
Founded in 1122 it owned the town of Tiefenbach and several small villages. In 1494 it was converted into a secular canons and relocated in 1507 to Bruchsal. In 1507 the convent moved to new site in Bruchsall.
Copyright: CC 3.0