Football Stadium

DE |

Public | German

Source: File Upload Bot (Magnus Manske)

Copyright: CC 3.0

The stadium was built in 1926 and has undergone renovations in 2008 and 2009, making the seating capacity 5,200. In 2009 the city of Bamberg made an agreement with bakery company Fuchs, changing the stadium name changed to Fuchs-Park-Stadion until 2019.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information



Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com