The faculty previously known as the Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University is located in Frederiksberg, Denmark and was established in 1856. As of 1 January 2007, the University merged with the University of Copenhagen. The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University was briefly a faculty under the University of Copenhagen called the Faculty of Life Sciences. 1st of January 2012 it was split up, the veterinary part merged into the faculty of health sciences, and the rest merged into the faculty of science.
Copyright: CC 3.0