Collège-lycée Ampère

School

FR |

Public | FrenchGerman

Source: Nickel Chromo

Copyright: CC 3.0

It was founded in 1519 by members of the Brotherhood of the Trinity. It was then known under the name of Collège de la Trinité. Under this name it was directed by the Jesuits from 1565 to 1762, then by the Oratorians until 1792.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Rhône-Alpes
France

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com