Sibford Ferris is a village and civil parish about 6.5 miles west of Banbury in Oxfordshire. It is on the south side of the Sib valley opposite its larger sister village, Sibford Gower. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 476.
Sibford Ferris was part of the parish of Swalcliffe until 1841, when a new ecclesiastical parish of Sibford Gower, with Sibford Ferris and Burdrop was created. The Church of England parish church of the Holy Trinity in Burdrop was built in 1840 to serve the new parish.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Sibford Ferris, Cherwell, United Kingdom
© 2006-2020 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com