North Leigh is a village and civil parish about 3 miles northeast of Witney in Oxfordshire. The parish includes the hamlet of East End, and since 1932 has also included the hamlet of Wilcote. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 1,929.
Green Wood fort, about 1 mile south of the village in the grounds of Eynsham Hall, is an Iron Age hill fort.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
North Leigh, West Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
© 2006-2020 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com