Stapleford is a village and civil parish in North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England, and about 6 miles north-east from the town of Newark-on-Trent and 12 miles south-west from the city of Lincoln. The population is included in the civil parish of Beckingham.
The Grade II listed parish church is dedicated to All Saints and dates from the 11th century, although it was rebuilt in 1770, and restored in 1903-04. In the churchyard is a Grade II listed and scheduled churchyard cross which dates from the 14th century, and is believed to stand in its original position.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Stapleford, North Kesteven, United Kingdom
© 2006-2020 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com