The University of Bristol Botanic Garden is a botanic garden located in Stoke Bishop, Bristol. The University of Bristol established a botanic garden in 1882 at Royal Fort House adjacent to Tyndall Avenue. This site was later known as the Hiatt Baker Garden. The site of the Garden was used to build Senate House meaning that the botanic garden was moved to a site on Braken Hill. In 2002 the botanic collections were relocated to a site in Stoke Bishop opposite Churchill Hall.
Copyright: CC 3.0
City of Bristol