The Fitzmaurice Grammar School was a Grammar School in Bradford on Avon, England. The school opened as the County School in 1897 with financial support from Edmond Fitzmaurice, 1st Baron Fitzmaurice. It was renamed Fitzmaurice Grammar School in 1936 after the death of Lord Fitzmaurice. The grammar school was closed in 1980 and merged with Trinity Secondary modern school to form the comprehensive school called St Laurence School.
Copyright: CC 3.0