Dinder House, a Grade II Regency listed building in the small village of Dinder, in Somerset, was built in 1801 by the Rev William Somerville on the site of a former manor house. The original house consisted of only the centre part of the building. The outer bays were added around 1850 by Vulliamy, and a further single-storey addition to the north dates from 1929. The gate piers, quadrant walls and flanking piers include panelled central piers with pagodal caps, and one with iron lamp at its apex. A bridge over the River Sheppey predates the house.
Copyright: CC 3.0